Monday, April 26, 2010

Hiatus

Well, dear readers, I've decided to give this blog a rest, at least for a while.  I've very much enjoyed the experience, getting it launched, planning projects for it, and learning from it.  I've especially enjoyed your kind comments.  However, for the past two months, my life has undergone some major changes and I find the demands on my time seem only to grow.  As most of you know I've launched an on-line book store which is working out pretty well but I also want to spend more time concentrating on my writing.  I'm not getting any younger so somewhere, somehow, I need to prioritize my activities.  As much as I enjoy sharing information with you about what I'm reading, I think I've reached the limits of that endeavor so I will take some time away from it.

Of course, I'll still be reading...that will never end for me.  I just won't be blogging about it.  So for those who faithfully follow this blog and provide the occassional comment I am deeply appreciative.  I will continue to peruse those blogs I've been following so will no doubt connect with you there.  And who knows?  I may return sooner rather then later.

So long, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Books in no particular order (Well Known Authors)

  • "The Stand" by Stephen King
  • "Kane and Able" by Jeffrey Archer
  • "The Killer Angels" by Michael Shaara
  • "The Dark Elf Trilogy" by RA Salvatore
  • "Name of the Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss
  • "River God" by Wilbur Smith
  • "Mortalis" by RA Salvatore
  • "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card
  • "Centennial" by James A Michener
  • "The Repairman Jack" series by F. Paul Wilson

Top Books/ Series in no particular order (Lesser Known Authors)

  • "The Sculpter" by Gregory Funaro
  • "Power Down" by Ben Coes
  • "Revolution at Sea Saga" by James L. Nelson
  • "Black Rain" by Graham Brown
  • "Top Producer" by Norb Vonnegut
  • "Prairie" by Anna Lee Waldo
  • "The Wild Blue" by W. Boyne & S Thompson
  • "Unsolicited" series by Julie Kaewert
  • "Freedom" by William Safire